I have my JuMPstart page
What do i do now?
- Start with your family & friends. You have no better base than that. Share your project with as many people as possible. Click the Facebook share button on your own page.
- Communicate with everyone who likes your share via FB Messenger. Long messages and emails have very limited effectiveness. Keep messages short, conversational and personal. People want to know you're a person; they want to connect with you 'behind the scenes' rather than publicly. Communicate individually with everyone you can, rather than to a group.
- Your audience uses social media. Use all your social media to share the link. Tweet the link daily, with different introductions, at different times of day, to reach different people. Ask for responses.
Here is an example conversation flow:
- Thank them for liking or commenting on your project share. <wait for response>
- Tell them that you would appreciate their prayers on your project. <wait for response>
- Let them know that you are looking for people you know and trust to financially partner with as well. Ask them to prayerfully consider that too. <wait for response>
- Tell them you are looking for people you know and trust to partner with you. Ask them if they would prayerfully consider helping you with this specific project. <wait for response>
- Let them know that you will message them in a week or so to see if God leads them in any particular direction. But there is no pressure. Prayers are just as needed.
By taking your time with individuals and making your conversation friendly, you will achieve great results.